Parish Catechetical Leader Handbook
- Assessment of Parish Religious Education
- Goal Worksheet for Parish Catechetical Leaders
- Catechist Self Assessment
- Local Retreat Facilities and Speakers
- Copies of the books Avoiding Catechetical Catastrophes: A Survival Guide for New (or Nearly New) Parish Catechetical Leaders and Jesus Style Recruiting: A Fresh Look at Recruiting and Forming Parish Volunteers are available from the Office of Catechesis. Please contact Andie Gunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-424-5536 ext. 228 to request copies.
- Creating a Budget- coming soon!
- Sample Registration Form- coming soon!
- Formation Opportunities
- Grant Fund Scholarships
- Youth Protection Binder- Each parish or school has a Youth Protection Coordinator. Please work with this person to ensure your volunteers have received training, have filled out the required forms and have had background checks.
- Diocesan Event Waiver- To be filled out for each event that takes place off of parish property.
- Diocesan Medical Information Form- Can be filled out once per year to cover all events, unless the information needs to be updated more often.
- Emergency Procedures
- Field Trips Policy
- Diocesan Social Media Policy- Guidelines for creating, maintaining and overseeing social media
- Internet Acceptable Use Contract
Director of Religious Education Role Description
Coordinator of Religious Education Role Description
Parish Catechetical Leader Interview
Parish Catechetical Leader Self- Reflection
Parish Catechetical Leader Feedback