Parish Catechetical Leader Handbook
- Assessment of Parish Religious Education
- Goal Worksheet for Parish Catechetical Leaders
- Catechist Self Assessment
- Local Retreat Facilities and Speakers
- Copies of the books Avoiding Catechetical Catastrophes: A Survival Guide for New (or Nearly New) Parish Catechetical Leaders and Jesus Style Recruiting: A Fresh Look at Recruiting and Forming Parish Volunteers are available from the Office of Catechesis. Please contact Andie Gunter at email@example.com or 812-424-5536 ext. 228 to request copies.
- Sample Registration Form
- Creating a Budget
- Creating a Catechist Handbook
- Pathways Catechist Formation
- Sacramental Guidelines & Policies from the Office of Worship
- Forming a People of Faith: Lifelong Faith Formation
- Curriculum Pacing Guide
- Recommended Parish Religious Education Textbooks
- Formation Opportunities
- Grant Fund Scholarships
- National Conference of Catechetical Leadership (NCCL)
- Diocesan Association of Parish Catechetical Administrators (DAPCA)
- Youth Protection Binder- Each parish or school has a Youth Protection Coordinator. Please work with this person to ensure your volunteers have received training, have filled out the required forms and have had background checks.
- Diocesan Event Waiver- To be filled out for each event that takes place off of parish property.
- Diocesan Medical Information Form- Can be filled out once per year to cover all events, unless the information needs to be updated more often.
- Field Trips Policy
- Incident Report- fill out and keep on file at your parish
- Diocesan Social Media Policy- Guidelines for creating, maintaining and overseeing social media
- Internet Acceptable Use Contract
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training video
- Director of Religious Education Role Description
- Coordinator of Religious Education Role Description
- Parish Catechetical Leader Interview
- Parish Catechetical Leader Self- Reflection
- Parish Catechetical Leader Feedback